1340 N MONROE
Grand Rapids, MI
1340 North Monroe is a 5-story, 300,000 SF, loft style building. Purchased in 2015 with Avgeris & Associates as a future development site for residential, office or mixed use. The 7.5-acre site is located near downtown and right next to the Grand River.
The North Monroe corridor is transforming into the next hot spot in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This new neighborhood is being redeveloped with intentional amenities, like retail, restaurants, and recreational activities. 1340 N. Monroe is located across the street from the public access park that will be the headwaters for Grand River redevelopment, a true recreational amenity for the City. This will be a positive attraction for prospective renters, locals and visitors to the area that will further drive the redevelopment of the North Monroe Corridor.
- Timber beam/ concrete construction
- Clear Height, 12ft – 14 ft
- East of the Grand River adjacent to the public access point
- Close Proximity to Downtown Grand Rapids and the Creston Neighborhood
- On-site parking for employees, clients or residents