1340 N MONROE
Grand Rapids, MI
1340 North Monroe is a 300,000 SF, 5-story loft style building. Purchased in 2015 with Avgeris & Associates, as a future development site for residential, office or mixed use. The 7.5-acre site is ideally located close to downtown Grand Rapids and right near the Grand River.
This former industrial zone is transforming into a new neighborhood with its own amenities in the form of retail, restaurants, and recreational activities. This property is across the street from the park that will be the headwaters for the redevelopment of the Grand River. Creating a true recreational amenity to the city of the Grand Rapids. This will be an attraction for prospective renters, locals and visitors to the neighborhood, which will further drive the redevelopment of the North Monroe Corridor.
- Timber beam/ concrete construction
- Clear Height, 12ft – 14 ft
- East of the Grand River adjacent to the public access point
- Close Proximity to Downtown Grand Rapids and the Creston Neighborhood
- On-site parking for employees, clients or residents