190 CARONDELETE PLAZA
Franklin Partners added The Plaza at Clayton, 190 Carondelet Plaza to their portfolio in 2017. This 16-story, 325,172-square foot asset, known as the Plaza, is widely considered to be the finest office asset in the entire St. Louis area. This Class A+, trophy-quality, multi-tenant office building located in downtown Clayton is recognized by local and national real estate professionals as the “location of choice” for premier tenants within the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Designed by Atlanta-based Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, and developed by St. Louis-based THF Realty in 2001, Plaza in Clayton is one component of the most successful mixed-use developments ever to have been completed in Clayton MO. It’s the largest brick project ever completed in St. Louis history and also includes the luxury Plaza in Clayton condominium Tower and the Ritz Carlton.
The timeless architecture and design ensure longtime viability and demand for space within the building.
- Renovated: 2001
- 16 Floors
- Rapidly evolving “live-work-play” environment
- 1M+ Pedestrian friendly retail space
- 80+ Restaurants
- 255+ Boutiques and Service Businesses
- 5 Hotels (adjacent to The Ritz Carlton)
- Proximity to Government & Courthouse Locations
- Immediate connectivity to mass public transportation systems
- Outdoor deck
- Car wash & detailing services
- On-site property management
- 24 hour Keycard Access