Located in the Western East/West Corridor, MetroWest was designed by world-renowned architect Helmut Jahn. The building sits on 11.36 acres in Naperville, with incomparable identity and high visibility from I-88.
This Class A property has a newly renovated lobby and is firmly established as the most widely recognized building in Naperville.
- Enhanced Landscaping
- New state-of-the-art golf putting green for building tenants
- A plaza with outdoor tables and chairs
- Cosmetic changes to the lobby, elevator cab, and common areas
- New fitness equipment, flat screen TVs and upgrades to locker rooms
- Expanded deli menu and catering for tenants and conference room use
- Year Built: 1986